Our Quality Policy
It is the policy of PCE Automation Limited to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 (or any other standard in line with Annex SL Structure) in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of PCE Automation Limited to:
- give satisfaction to all of our customers and other stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities;
- reduce hazards, prevent of injury, ill health and pollution;
- provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements, to enable these objectives to be met;
- ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality policy;
- maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
This quality policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets, challenging our outcomes for continuous improvement.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and its impact on customer service.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality system is regularly reviewed by ‘Senior Management’ to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Quality System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
PCE Automation Ltd are committed to reducing our impact on the environment. Through the constant development of our products and solutions, we are improving not only the efficiency of our equipment, but also our business.
We believe that we should make every appropriate effort to avoid compromising future generations’ ability to sustain their needs and we actively seek to comply with all relevant environmental legislation, guidelines and regulations.
This commitment includes focusing on reducing the use of materials and energy, increased recycling of our waste materials and to minimise emissions and waste(s) to our surroundings.
We take our responsibilities very seriously at PCE and all Directors and staff members are actively encouraged to develop and implement ideas that can improve our performance in these areas.
As part of our commitment to the environment, we have invested in renewable energy by installing Solar PV to the factory roof. These produce energy in the absence of direct sunlight and contribute to reducing our carbon footprint. We also reuse and recycle our cardboard, paper and plastics as far as reasonably possible.