As an active investor in staff, PCE are proud of our staff and recognise them as the driving force behind our success. If you think you can play an active part in shaping our business for the future, please submit your CV and skills summary via email, or via the Recruitment form below.
Commissioning & Software Engineer
PCE Automation Limited seek a Commissioning and Software Engineer to join our growing and ambitious team at PCE HQ, in Beccles Suffolk.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Write and test software programs including PLC, HMI and Robotic Systems.
- Perform and oversee commissioning activities both at PCE Group sites and at customer locations.
- Participate in customer meetings of either existing or potential projects.
- Participate in internal design reviews on existing or potential projects.
- As key member of the project team you will be responsible for coordinating PCE Group personnel and monitoring lead times to ensure that projects remain on schedule and are delivered on time.
Role requirements include but at not limited to;
- Relevant vocational training or completion of a recognised apprenticeship in electrical and or mechanical discipline.
- Proven electrical, pneumatic and mechanical experience within the automation industry.
- Ability to follow electrical and pneumatic schematic diagrams and drawings.
- Comprehensive knowledge of diagnostics, test and repair of electronic/electrical and mechanical systems.
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and applicable regulations and guidelines.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Extensive program experience in various PLC / HMI platforms, particularly Rockwell, Mitsubishi and Siemens.
- Knowledge of script-based programming would be an advantage.
- In depth knowledge of Motion Control and 6 Axis Robot systems.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and MS Project.
Written applications including covering letter, should be sent to Human Resources Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org including a short statement which highlights your relevant experience and expertise relating to the role.
For a full Role Specification CLICK HERE
We would welcome applications from talented and passionate individuals in the following disciplines;
Multi Skilled Engineering (Elec & Mech)
Electrical or Mechanical Design
Service & Commissioning
Please apply via email in the first instance, to email@example.com or complete our online form below, outlining your skills and suitability.
If you feel you suit any of these roles please upload your CV in our form below.