PCE are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
PCE may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 10th May 2018.
What we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improvement of our products and services.
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you research purposes, to ascertain whether you were happy with the product or service we have provided to you. This may be via email or telephone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
No personal information is collected or stored by the website.
All financial transactions are managed by 3rd party platforms, such as Paypal, Ebay and Sage and any information we come into to contact with is securely stored and protected.
We do not share customer information with any other person, or company.